|Published:||Sep 02, 2013 5:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 02, 2013 10:31 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Deputies arrested two men for allegedly performing lewd acts in the Caloosahatchee Preserve Park East on Friday.
An arrest report says deputies received complaints about men performing acts of lewdness in public. The park is located east of I-75 on Bayshore Road.
An undercover detective sat at a park pavilion and began a conversation with 70-year-old Gary Colston, according to the report. It says the detective asked Colston if the park was a good place to have fun, and Colston replied "yes, depending on what kind of fun you want to have." The report says Colston lead the detective down a trail and while still in public view, tried to engage him in sex acts.
About 30 minutes later, the same situation played out with the second suspect, 49-year-old Lawrence Urbaniak. An undercover detective had a similar conversation with Urbaniak at a pavilion. His arrest report says Urbaniak told him he routinely comes to the park to meet other men and that he likes to receive oral sex from them. Urbaniak also lead the deputy down a trail and tried to engage him in sex acts.
Both men left the park in handcuffs. They're facing charges of violating a county ordinance and performing lewd acts.
The sheriff's office says another man was for arrested in a similar situation at the park back in April.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings