|Published:||Aug 30, 2013 10:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 30, 2013 10:22 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Authorities have added 30-year-old Antonio Hall to Crime Stoppers' 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list.
In total, Hall has been arrested 17 times in Lee County, five times in Charlotte and four in Collier. A known gang member, Hall’s rap sheet is riddled with violent crimes, including two counts of homicide, three counts of premeditated murder, multiple counts of aggravated battery, drug dealing, armed robbery, shootings and the possession of high powered weapons by a convicted felon. For some of his crimes, Hall has also been sent to state prison twice, once in 2009-2010, and then again in 2011-2012. This year, he’s been jailed twice already.
Hall may be travelling back and forth between Dunbar and Lehigh, is known to frequent the Campbell Acres subdivision, and should be considered armed and dangerous. He has numerous tattoos, including two tear drops under his left, eye, a crime scene ribbon and a man with a mask holding a gun inked on his right arm, and the phrase “Thug Boy” on both of his arms.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Antonio Hall is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire