|Published:||Aug 30, 2013 12:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 30, 2013 12:42 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - A new kayak adventure tour company is opening this weekend in Collier County.
Yak the Glades will officially open for business Saturday.
Owner Joe Cassaro says his site, which is located at Port of the Islands Marina near Everglades National Park, has a floating dock for easier launching and access to remote kayak trails.
This Sunday is the grand opening celebration, and Cassaro plans to serve up fresh fish and grilled food for the kids.
Yak the Glades is located at 525 Newport Drive, Naples.
For more information call (239) 285-7737 or visit Yaktheglades.com.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating