|Published:||Aug 30, 2013 6:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 30, 2013 6:08 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- A two-vehicle crash on Bermont Rd. at Bronco Rd. sent 36-year-old Woodrow Hough to Lee Memorial Hospital with critical injuries yesterday evening, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Hough was taken to the hospital by Med Flight after slamming into Daryl Collins' truck just after 6:00 p.m. Collins was not injured.
The crash is still under investigation. Both parties were wearing their seat belts and alcohol is not considered a factor. Charges are pending.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Whales stranded in Fla.: From despair to optimism
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run