|Published:||Aug 29, 2013 4:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2013 6:44 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- On Thursday at 4:08 p.m. the Fort Myers Police Department responded to a bank robbery at Wells Fargo, located at 9250 Six Mile Cypress Parkway. Upon arrival police learned that a male suspect entered the bank and displayed a note to a teller demanding money. He then fled the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.
No one inside the bank was hurt.
FMPD with the assistance of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Aviation and police K9 established a perimeter in the area but have not yet located the suspect.
Police ask citizen to take notice of the attached surveillance photos. Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD. Tipsters can remain anonymous. Anyone with information that leads to an arrest and conviction of the robbery suspect could be eligible for a reward of up to $5,000.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo