|Published:||Aug 28, 2013 2:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2013 3:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- People are now allowed back into their businesses after a gas leak at the Crossroads shopping center. Construction crews reportedly hit a line at the center, located on Pine Ridge Road.
Emergency crews evacuated seven business because of the leak. People were out of their businesses for a little over an hour.
Around 2:30 this afternoon, crews were able to turn off the gas.
No one was injured.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake