|Published:||Aug 28, 2013 1:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2013 3:44 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Kenneth Pearson made his first appearance in a Lee County courtroom this morning.
Cape Coral Police said Pearson had guns in his car when he went to see his estranged wife at Oasis Charter School on Monday. He was re-arrested just hours later, after texting his estranged wife, the act of which was against a court order.
Today in court, Pearson's lawyer came to his defense, saying he had no intent of causing any harm.
Click here to read a statement issued by Dr. Angela Pruitt, the Superintendent of the Cape Coral Municipal Charter School System, in regards to this incident.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo