|Published:||Aug 28, 2013 6:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2013 7:02 PM EDT|
LABELLE, Fla.- The family of Zachary Reyna has posted information regarding his funeral arrangements on their Facebook page. The 12-year-old LaBelle boy died after fighting an infection caused by a rare, brain-eating amoeba.
A public visitation and service is scheduled for Saturday, August 31, at the LaBelle Middle School Gym, located at 8000 E Cowboy Way in LaBelle.
Public visitation will begin at 11:00 a.m., with a public service to follow at 1:00 p.m.
After the public service, the burial service will be held at the LaBelle Cemetery.
A reception will follow at the LaBelle Middle School Cafeteria.
Flower arrangements may be sent to: Akin-Davis Funeral Homes; 560 East Hickpochee Avenue; LaBelle, FL 33935
Donations may be sent to: Zachary Reyna Fund; PO Box 697; LaBelle, FL 33975
If you wish to purchase a shirt, contact Kim at Ragin Graphics at 462 S Bridge Street; LaBelle, FL 33935.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013