|Published:||Aug 28, 2013 5:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2013 5:59 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Thirty days have passed and the Mayor of Fort Myers has closed down a parking lot that was violating city code.
The lot in the downtown area is owned by Mayor Randy Henderson's real estate company.
The mayor was letting his company employees park there for free, but since it wasn't asphalt or concrete it was illegal.
Mayor Henderson will not face any fines or further action.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral