|Published:||Aug 28, 2013 5:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2013 5:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A maintenance project begins tonight on the Caloosahatchee Bridge.
Work begins at 9:00 p.m. and should be done by 5:00 a.m.
The outside lane on the north side of the bridge will be closed.
This is all to repair a railing that was damaged in a car crash.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash