|Published:||Aug 27, 2013 11:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2013 11:02 AM EDT|
SPRING HILL, Fla. (AP) - A car failed to stop at an intersection and rear-ended a Pasco County school bus carrying 44 middle school students.
No one on board was injured in the Tuesday morning crash.
The Florida Highway Patrol says the driver of the car was ticketed for careless driving.
According to troopers, the bus was stopped in a left turn lane when the crash happened about 8:30 a.m.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft