|Published:||Aug 27, 2013 6:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2013 6:50 PM EDT|
SARASOTA, Fla.- A 59-year-old Fort Myers man was found dead near the Big Pass area in Sarasota. A passing boater in the Gulf of Mexico saw him and called the sarasota Police.
The deceased has been identified as Cresente C. Bautista.
Bautista was born in the Philippines and lived in Ft. Myers with his family, according to the Sarasota Police Department. Cresente is the owner of the C B Marine Construction Company, which is currently repairing a seawall at Bay Island Park in the area of the Siesta Bridge west end.
The Sarasota Police Department Bureau of Criminal Investigations is currently conducting the death investigation, but, as of this time, has found no evidence of foul play.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend