|Published:||Aug 27, 2013 6:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2013 6:50 PM EDT|
SARASOTA, Fla.- A 59-year-old Fort Myers man was found dead near the Big Pass area in Sarasota. A passing boater in the Gulf of Mexico saw him and called the sarasota Police.
The deceased has been identified as Cresente C. Bautista.
Bautista was born in the Philippines and lived in Ft. Myers with his family, according to the Sarasota Police Department. Cresente is the owner of the C B Marine Construction Company, which is currently repairing a seawall at Bay Island Park in the area of the Siesta Bridge west end.
The Sarasota Police Department Bureau of Criminal Investigations is currently conducting the death investigation, but, as of this time, has found no evidence of foul play.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples