|Published:||Aug 26, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A 2-year-old girl drowned in a backyard pool during a family gathering.
Miami-Dade police say the little girl was in the pool with family members Sunday evening. At some point she went under water. When family members saw her, they immediately pulled her from the water.
CPR was administered and the child was taken to a hospital where she was pronounced dead. Police are investigating.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico