|Published:||Aug 26, 2013 11:07 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2013 12:53 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Three friends are in a Lee County courtroom, fighting over several millions of dollars from the estate of Captiva artist Robert Rauschenberg.
Rauschenberg left the men $600 million, but they say they're suing for an extra $60 million for what they call "extraordinary services" they've provided to Rauschenberg's legacy, according to court documents.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk