|Published:||Aug 26, 2013 7:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2013 7:01 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police arrested Kenneth A Pearson, 39, on charges of Possession of a Firearm on School Grounds.
Pearson was located by Cape Coral Police Officers in the parking lot of Oasis Charter School this afternoon. A consent search led to the discovery of two firearms in his vehicle.
Pearson was transported to the Lee County Jail.
Cape Coral Police said there was never any threat to students, as no report of a gun being displayed was ever received.
It is believed that Pearson was at the school due to a disturbance with an adult employee of the school. It does not appear that this was part of a larger incident.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions