|Published:||Aug 26, 2013 5:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2013 11:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A judge has revoked the bond for Donna Brown, the woman accused of hitting, dragging and killing a motorcyclist while driving drunk.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office said Brown was drunk when she hit Carl Patrick's Harley Davidson in May and kept driving.
Brown was out on bond, but prosecutors say neighbors spotted her driving with a suspended license.
A neighbor watched and videotaped Brown driving in her vehicle. That evidence was presented to the judge today. The judge said that was probable cause that Brown knew she was driving on a suspended license.
This all stems from a case back in May, when deputies say Brown was driving drunk and hit and dragged the victim down US 41 in Estero for several miles. Investigators said her blood alcohol level was more than three times the legal limit.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft