|Published:||Aug 26, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help locating a 21-year-old East Naples man who has been missing since Monday morning.
Detectives said Joshua Longo was last seen by his parents leaving their home in the Lely community around 10:30 a.m. He was on foot.
Detectives said family members believe Longo may harm himself.
It is possible Longo may be in the Kings Lake area of East Naples, detectives said.
Longo is described as white, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 160 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos on his forearms and lips tattooed on his neck.
Anyone with information on Longo’s whereabouts is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff’s Office at (239)252-9300.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'