|Published:||Aug 25, 2013 9:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 25, 2013 9:42 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- We know it's summer, but it's never too early to start celebrating Christmas for one local charity!
Oma's Heart is on a mission to help parents provide presents to kids in need. So far, the charity brought Christmas to more than one thousand children, and this afternoon, you can help Santa and Mrs. Claus and help our local kids!
From 2:00-4:00pm at Headpinz in Cape Coral, people can pay $15. You get two games, and shoes, and you can participate in raffle prizes.
The money raised will go directly to Oma's Heart.
The mission of Oma's Heart is to offer parents the abiltiy to provide Christmas gifts for their children, with the help of committed volunteers.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool