|Published:||Aug 24, 2013 6:21 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2013 11:50 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested 18 year old Michael Gagen of Fort Myers and 19 year old Brandon Satterfield of Cape Coral
after the two allegedly attempted to rob a Pharmacy. It happened Saturday morning around 2:30am at the Walgreens on S. Cleveland Ave. and College
Pkwy. Deputies say the two drove to the drive thru window and passed the clerk a note demanding pills. The clerk called Police. The Sheriff's Office says the
two teens were arrested shortly after they crashed their car near the dorms at Edison State College. Both are facing attempted robbery charges.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school