|Published:||Aug 23, 2013 6:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2013 6:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A woman out on bond in a motorcyclist's dragging death may be headed back behind bars after prosecutors say she was seen driving on a suspended license.
Donna Brown is facing trial for the May death of Carl Patrick. Friends called him Ed. Investigators say Brown's blood alcohol level was more than three times the legal limit at the time of the crash on US 41 in Estero.
Brown's license was suspended this summer, but a neighbor reportedly caught Brown driving recently.
Brown will be back in court for a hearing on Monday. Prosecutors want her bond revoked.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students