|Published:||Aug 22, 2013 1:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 22, 2013 5:44 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting on the 4921 28th Street SW.
A woman was shot, and sent to the Trauma Center at Lee Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect is in custody, and LCSO said there is no danger to the public.
The call came in at 1:20 p.m. as a domestic disturbance.
Trust WINK News to bring you information as it becomes available.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean