|Published:||Aug 22, 2013 1:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 22, 2013 5:44 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting on the 4921 28th Street SW.
A woman was shot, and sent to the Trauma Center at Lee Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect is in custody, and LCSO said there is no danger to the public.
The call came in at 1:20 p.m. as a domestic disturbance.
Trust WINK News to bring you information as it becomes available.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school