|Published:||Aug 21, 2013 6:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2013 7:56 PM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla.- Only WINK News is talking with the fiancee of Joseph Suazo, the young man deputies say was gunned down by his father last week in Collier County.
Just a teenager Rosa Gonzalez is already burying the love of her life.
She agreed to sit down with us because she doesn't want Joseph to be remembered for the crime that took his life, but for the love he left behind.
Joseph Suazo was murdered along with his mother Johanna Nunez in Golden Gate on August 15, 2013. Collier County deputies say Joseph's father, Jose Suazo is the man who pulled the trigger. He remains in the Collier County jail.
Rosa is having a hard time coming to grips with the death of her fiancee. "I wouldn't say he was perfect, but he was close."
Rosa says she and Joseph dreamed of going to college, getting married and having children. But now that dream has been shattered. Rosa says, " I can't sleep at night, I can't be alone...my brother always has to be with me."
What she misses most are the daily messages, phone calls and videos Joseph would send her...telling her how much he loved her.
"He had pretty much everything, he was everything I wanted. I just loved him."
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776