|Published:||Aug 20, 2013 3:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2013 3:14 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Two lanes of I-75 southbound in Collier County were blocked this afternoon, due to a vehicle fire. It happened around mile marker 112, just north of the Immokalee Road exit.
The Florida Highway Patrol said the lanes were blocked for emergency vehicles, and traffic was backed up a bit for a little while.
Fire officials will investigate the cause.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory