|Published:||Aug 20, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2013 10:49 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities say a cab driver is in stable condition after being robbed and shot.
The cab driver drove himself to a Miami police substation after the shooting early Tuesday.
He was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma center for treatment.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school