|Published:||Aug 19, 2013 3:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2013 5:03 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is advising drivers to avoid White Lake Blvd. after a 36-inch water main break caused the road to collapse. The cause of the break is unknown.
This is the only road that leads in and out of White Lake Industrial Park, and is impassable at this time.
Crews have created a temporary detour using an FPL easement to allow temporary one-way traffic around the roadway closure.
Repairs to the water main are expected to be completed tomorrow morning, weather permitting. Road repair work will follow. Flagmen, advance warning signs and detour signs are in place to assist drivers traveling in this area.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms