|Published:||Aug 19, 2013 3:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2013 5:03 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is advising drivers to avoid White Lake Blvd. after a 36-inch water main break caused the road to collapse. The cause of the break is unknown.
This is the only road that leads in and out of White Lake Industrial Park, and is impassable at this time.
Crews have created a temporary detour using an FPL easement to allow temporary one-way traffic around the roadway closure.
Repairs to the water main are expected to be completed tomorrow morning, weather permitting. Road repair work will follow. Flagmen, advance warning signs and detour signs are in place to assist drivers traveling in this area.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico