|Published:||Aug 19, 2013 11:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2013 11:26 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of running naked on the Caloosahatchee Bridge and claiming he had a bomb, pleaded not guilty in court this morning.
Brandon Deshon reportedly told police the bomb was "meant for New York" and that he was going to make history.
A bomb squad never found any explosives.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash