|Published:||Aug 19, 2013 11:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2013 11:26 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of running naked on the Caloosahatchee Bridge and claiming he had a bomb, pleaded not guilty in court this morning.
Brandon Deshon reportedly told police the bomb was "meant for New York" and that he was going to make history.
A bomb squad never found any explosives.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo