|Published:||Aug 19, 2013 11:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2013 11:26 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of running naked on the Caloosahatchee Bridge and claiming he had a bomb, pleaded not guilty in court this morning.
Brandon Deshon reportedly told police the bomb was "meant for New York" and that he was going to make history.
A bomb squad never found any explosives.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses