|Published:||Aug 16, 2013 11:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2013 1:52 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The State Attorney's Office filed a Second Degree Murder charge against Keith Wilson. He's charged in the murder of Pilar Rodriguez in 1999. She was just 4-years-old at the time.
Documents released by prosecutors show Pilar was beaten, tortured, and sexually assaulted in the days leading up to her death.
Her body has never been found.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.