|Published:||Aug 16, 2013 2:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2013 2:10 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- Health Management Associates, Inc. (HMA) today announced the appointment of a new board of directors.
An independent inspector of election certified the written consents representing more than 50 percent of the company’s outstanding shares delivered to the company by Glenview Capital Management, L.P. As such, the eight nominees put forth by Glenview have been elected to serve on the company’s Board of Directors.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings