|Published:||Aug 15, 2013 11:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 15, 2013 12:23 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County detectives are requesting the public's assistance to identify a man who burglarized the Burger King restaurant on King's Highway overnight.
Just after midnight on August 15, an unknown man was knocking on the drive-through window at the Burger King which had closed for the night.
When employees checked the drive-through area of the business a short time later, they found that property that had been left in the drive-through cashier area was missing. They reviewed the business’s surveillance video and saw that the man who had been knocking on the window had been able to maneuver the window open. He was seen reaching through the window to take the property. The video showed him leaving the area on foot.
The man is described as possibly being Hispanic, wearing blue shorts, a white T-shirt and tan quarter-top work boots.
Anyone with information concerning the identity of the man or information in this case is asked to please call the Sheriff’s Office at (41) 639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire displaces family
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- Officials: Up to 20 whales moved to deeper water
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes