|Published:||Aug 14, 2013 10:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2013 10:34 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is seeking the public's help identifying a man who held up a Cape Coral convenience store nearly two years ago, walking away with a carton of cigarettes and a pocketful of cash. Despite the time that's passed, he's still unidentified, and on the run.
Shortly before 6:00 a.m. on Friday, September 30th, 2011, an unknown male, between 40 and 50 years of age, walked into the Circle K store, at 3704 Skyline Boulevard. The suspect approached the store clerk and threatened her with a black baton, demanding all the cash in the register, and a carton of cigarettes. The clerk handed over the items, and the male quickly left the store, heading southbound on Skyline Boulevard.
The suspect is described as approximately 6'0", with a scar on the right side of his lip. Despite the dark hour, he was wearing sunglasses and a blue baseball cap.
Anyone with information on the identity of the unknown armed robber is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone, or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) keyword: REWARD.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects