|Published:||Aug 13, 2013 11:12 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2013 11:12 AM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - The father of a Chechen man who was fatally shot while being questioned by investigators about his ties to one of the Boston marathon bombing suspects is speaking about what he has learned about his son's death.
Abdulbaki Todashev is speaking to reporters Tuesday about his attempts to find out how his son, Ibragim Todashev, died. The father traveled from Chechnya to investigate.
Ibragim Todashev was killed in May while being questioned by FBI agents and police from Massachusetts and Florida. Officials originally said Todashev lunged at an FBI agent with a knife. They later said it was no longer clear what happened. An investigation is being led by the FBI.
The top prosecutor in Orlando has said he will review what led to the fatal shooting of Ibragim Todashev.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing