|Published:||Aug 12, 2013 1:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2013 3:32 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are searching for the suspect(s) responsible for burglarizing and vandalizing a home on the 17000 block of Blueberry Hill Dr. Friday evening.
The victim told deputies she returned home from work just before 6:30 p.m., and found purple spray paint in eight separate locations inside her residence. She found a prescription bottle of Tramadol and some of her mail missing.
Deputies spoke with a plumber who had been at the residence from 2:00 to 2:40 p.m. and had seen no signs of vandalism at that time.
The investigation continues. If you have any information, you are asked to call SWFL Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- 'Dunk City' could host 2014 gubernatorial debate
- 2 Collier beach access points reopen after replacing sand