|Published:||Aug 12, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
CROSS CITY, Fla. (AP) - Four people are dead following a two-vehicle crash in north Florida.
The Florida Highway Patrol reports the crash happened in Cross City early Sunday morning.
The Gainesville Sun (http://bit.ly/142iqQ7) reports 35-year-old Eddie Pinner Lazo failed to stop at an intersection and hit a truck being driven by 51-year-old Rayford Lee Enfinger. Enfinger and his passengers, 35-year-old Julius Jeramia Micale and 13-year-old Levi Micale, died at the scene.
Troopers say 15-year-old Katie Rae Enfinger was pronounced dead while being taken to a waiting helicopter. Lazo was ejected from his vehicle and taken to a Gainesville hospital in critical condition.
The highway patrol is investigating the crash.
Information from: The Gainesville (Fla.) Sun, http://www.gainesvillesun.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school