|Published:||Aug 12, 2013 10:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2013 10:17 AM EDT|
OPA-LOCKA, Fla. (AP) - A funeral has been held in Miami for three elderly sisters who died within days of each other.
The Miami Herald reports (http://hrld.us/1cFihL1 ) Jacqueline Finley Livingston died of ovarian cancer on July 29.
Later that day, her sister Helen Eloise Finley Spires died in Maryland. Two days after that, their sister Audrey Finley died at a Miami nursing home. Both had age-related health issues.
The sisters were buried in three identical white caskets Friday at a cemetery in Opa-locka.
At their funeral, Rev. Richard L. Marquess-Barry said the Livingston "would not leave her sisters behind to suffer."
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Builders Care gives Fort Myers man new home for Christmas
- Corkscrew Road back open after early morning crash
- Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, share views on Rep. Trey Radel
- New South American Exhibit Opening at Naples Zoo
- Woman charged with murder in 3-year-old's death
- Winning bid tops $100,000 for Zimmerman flag art
- Louisiana man dies after boat capsizes off Fla.