|Published:||Aug 11, 2013 9:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2013 9:51 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Labelle man died in a motorcycle crash early Sunday morning on I-75 in South Lee County.
Florida Highway Patrol says 32-year-old Gary Hall Jr. was riding his motorcycle on I-75 north near the Alico Road exit when he lost control and hit the cable barrier. Troopers say he was ejected from his bike and died on scene. The crash happened just before 1 a.m.
The interstate was closed northbound at Alico Road until about 6 a.m. while troopers investigated the accident.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach