|Published:||Aug 10, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2013 9:17 AM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Thousands of people are coming together today to say goodbye to Sergeant Michael Wilson, killed in the line of duty on Monday.
Wilson's funeral begins at 10 a.m. at the Charlotte Harbor Event Center, where an overflow crowd of thousands is expected to attend.
A procession will then leave the event center, where the community is expected to line the streets to show support for Wilson and his family.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings