|Published:||Aug 09, 2013 10:07 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2013 10:07 AM EDT|
DUNEDIN, Fla. (AP) - Authorities have found a woman who went missing while swimming off the Dunedin Causeway in Pinellas County.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office say the woman was alert and unharmed when she was rescued Friday morning.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements