|Published:||Aug 08, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 08, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The search continues for an Immokalee mother of four who has been missing since Saturday morning.
Friends and family say 24-year-old Esterlyne Delmas would never leaver her children. And while they're hoping for the best, they're fearing for the worst.
"She's not the type of person that would just leave her baby like that, especially without food. So, she just left the baby, she didn't make a bottle, none of that," said friend Ritza Hilaire.
Family and friends have filed a missing persons report with the Collier County Sheriff's Office, and even reached out to representatives who handle human trafficking.
Anyone with information is asked to call the CCSO at (239) 774-4434.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash