|Published:||Aug 07, 2013 11:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 07, 2013 11:31 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Casey Meyers is scheduled for an arraignment today. He and alleged accomplice Rachel Bagley led deputies on a car chase around South Fort Myers, nearly running one of them over.
He's accused of breaking into a home, and stealing items from it to pawn to several Southwest Florida shops.
Meyers is still in custody.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge