|Published:||Aug 06, 2013 10:41 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2013 10:41 AM EDT|
AVENTURA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a South Florida woman died when a train hit her car at a rail crossing in Aventura.
The crash happened around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday along Biscayne Boulevard.
Aventura police say the railroad crossings appeared to be in working order and that the vehicle had attempted to go around the crossings.
The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/19Kmo7a) the FEC train was northbound.
The woman was driving a Mercury Grand Marquis. Her name has not been released.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO searches for missing Fort Myers teen
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- Fort Myers Police investigating shooting.
- Free bee removal for a woman after a year of heartache
- Bicyclist remains in critical condition after morning crash
- Builders Care gives Fort Myers man new home for Christmas
- Charities give to needy kids, regardless of family history
- The road ahead for Radel's treatment