|Published:||Aug 05, 2013 11:16 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2013 11:16 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - No one was injured when a small fire broke out in a baggage conveyor belt system at Orlando International Airport.
Airport officials say the Sunday afternoon fire caused some flight delays.
Officials say the fire broke out about 4:30 p.m. Firefighters put out the flames within 30 minutes. Evacuations were ordered for the third floor of the terminal on the B side. Passengers were moved to the second floor.
Fire officials say it wasn't clear what caused the fire. An investigation is underway.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card