|Published:||Aug 05, 2013 12:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2013 12:43 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Jury selection for the Yousel Rivera trial has been postponed. Rivera is the man accused of shooting and wounding Cape Coral Police Officer David Wagoner in April 2011. Wagoner was wearing a bulletproof vest and survived the shooting.
Rivera is pleading not guilty to Attempted First Degree Murder.
It is still unclear as to why jury selection was postponed. Trust WINK News to bring you the latest details as soon as they come in.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41