|Published:||Aug 03, 2013 5:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2013 5:14 PM EDT|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - The body of a man who went diving at the Ocala National Forest has been recovered.
Jason Yeh was reported missing Friday afternoon. His body was found Saturday morning by members of the Marion County Sheriff's Office Underwater Recovery Team.
The 23-year-old form Altamonte Springs had gone diving in Silver Glen Springs. His body was found in an area with limited visibility in a cavern.
The Ocala Star Banner reports (http://bit.ly/13axGKM ) that Yeh was with his girlfriend at the time of the dive. She called 911 after not seeing him for some time in the water.
His parents were at the springs on Saturday morning during the search.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge