|Published:||Aug 03, 2013 5:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2013 5:14 PM EDT|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - The body of a man who went diving at the Ocala National Forest has been recovered.
Jason Yeh was reported missing Friday afternoon. His body was found Saturday morning by members of the Marion County Sheriff's Office Underwater Recovery Team.
The 23-year-old form Altamonte Springs had gone diving in Silver Glen Springs. His body was found in an area with limited visibility in a cavern.
The Ocala Star Banner reports (http://bit.ly/13axGKM ) that Yeh was with his girlfriend at the time of the dive. She called 911 after not seeing him for some time in the water.
His parents were at the springs on Saturday morning during the search.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft