|Published:||Aug 02, 2013 5:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 02, 2013 5:47 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Charles D. Zammerilla, 46, was arrested for failing to complete a bathroom renovation he was hired for in the South Fort Myers area.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office Economic Crimes Unit began investigating Zammerilla after they received a complaint from his victim who advised that he entered into contract for services and provide a deposit of $3,500.
During the investigation, it was found Zammerilla, started work on a bathroom remodel and removed bathroom walls and piping. He obtained an additional $10,423, for labor and materials and never returned back to the residence to complete the work. Furthermore, it was discovered Zammerilla had never applied for a permit and did not have a contractor’s license to conduct business in Lee County.
Zammerilla was charged for Grand Theft and Contracting without a License.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean