|Published:||Aug 01, 2013 12:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 01, 2013 2:13 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- A vehicle crashed into the 7-Eleven, just north of the Holiday Inn on Estero Blvd. just after 11:00 a.m. today.
The driver was not injured, according to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.
The man was driving a rental car that he was not used to, and accidentally put the car into drive instead of reverse, according to LCSO.
The vehicle was drivable after the crash, but because it was a rental, it had to be towed for legal purposes.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating