|Published:||Jul 31, 2013 4:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 31, 2013 5:04 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- A West Palm Beach auto transporter says a company he sub contracted to move a $170,000 Bentley Continental GT somehow "lost" the car.
Steven Yariv says he hired Punta Gorda company, AAA Auto Transport Solutions, to pick up the luxury car and ship it to the vehicle's new owner in New York, but the car never made it to the destination.
To make matters worse, according to Yariv, the owner of AAA Auto Transport claims his transport truck had mechanical problems so he sent the vehicle with another carrier and has not idea where the vehicle is.
Yariv has involved the police in the matter and he is also offering a $10,000, "no questions asked" reward.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey