|Published:||Jul 30, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- A judge has denied bond for the man charged with killing 4-year-old Pilar Rodriguez.
Keith Wilson made his first appearance in a Charlotte County courtroom this morning after being returned to the county from Kentucky.
Wilson faces First Degree Murder charges in the killing of Rodriguez back in 1999.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids