|Published:||Jul 30, 2013 11:48 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2013 5:39 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- For the first time in 14 years, property tax rates in Lee County will be going up.
Commissioners just voted to raise the maximum rate for the coming year to help wipe out a $34 million shortfall.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan