|Published:||Jul 30, 2013 1:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2013 1:18 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- A Punta Gorda man reported that his Harley Davidson motorcycle was taken from a Harbour Heights bar last Friday night.
The victim said he and his wife rode his 1992 orange and black Harley Davidson soft tail motorcycle to Shenanigan’s Sports Bar, located at 3103 Broadpoint Drive in Harbour Heights. They arrived about 11:30 p.m. When they returned about two hours later to where they had parked the bike, the motorcycle was gone.
The victim had a spare key hidden on the motorcycle, but he told deputies the bike engine was loud and he would have heard it if it had been started. The tag on the Harley was Florida 9378EF. It has been entered as a stolen vehicle.
Anyone with information on the theft of the motorcycle or its location is asked to please call the Sheriff’s Office at (941) 639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge