|Published:||Jul 29, 2013 5:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 29, 2013 6:20 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fl. - Local teacher union reps brought their concerns to school leaders as part of a back to school training session.
They discussed the new teacher appraisal program as well as performance pay.
While unions are in the midst of their bargaining processes, we do know that teachers and support staff will get raises this year. We don't know how much yet.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral